Monday, March 12, 2007

Megan Barry Wants to Know What We Think

The campaign for Megan Barry just sent an e-mail over to the Davidson County Young Democrats and asked for some opinions from DCYD members and supporters. Take a look and be sure to give her some feedback as to whether or not her reasons matter to you. If we are to make a difference, we MUST take part in the process!




My name is Megan Barry and I’m running for Metro Council At-Large.

For many years I’ve been actively involved here in Nashville in civic and community activities that range from schools and neighborhoods to arts and politics. Now I’m ready to take my involvement in our city to a new level.

I’m asking you for your vote, and here’s why:

Leadership Matters: I will tackle the complex issues that confront Nashville – education, public safety, the environment, and social justice – with a bias toward action.

Community Matters: I am a businessperson who understands that a dynamic city needs strong neighborhoods and expanding economic opportunities. As a public school parent, I also understand that those opportunities demand a first-rate public education system.

Integrity Matters: I am an ethics professional and I have mserved on the Metro Council’s Board of Ethical Conduct.

As Nashville grows more economically and culturally vibrant, it confronts both opportunities and challenges. I want to help Nashville continue its forward progress by drawing on my professional experience and my personal commitment to the city’s future.

Feel free to contact me directly anytime at megan@meganbarry.com. Thanks very much for your consideration!

Megan Barry

Megan Barry
for Metro Council At-Large

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home